Thursday, 16 June 2011

Week 12

Dr. Ang called.
The OSCAR result was ready.
The little one was at high risk for down syndrome at birth.

My world crashed.
It was a roller coaster ride before deciding to have him stay.
And now this.

The first thing flashed across my head was if it was karma.
Karma for even harboring thoughts of erasing him from my life.

I cried.
My heart sank.
It felt so bad that I've never been so hurt before.

Hunz and I had two options.
A CVS test next week or Amniocentesis at 5 months.

We're going for the CVS.
It's easier now than later.

nRelate - Posts Only